Thursday 12th May

 

Thursday 12th May

During today’s lessons we were singing. This was very different as it not something that we usually focus on. In the play there is only one solo that is sang by Mrs Johnstone, the rest are sang in groups. I’m not as confident in my singing ability but I still found this to be good fun and it was helpful for me to be able to act like a child. This is because we have to sing a song called ‘Kids Games’ and during this you have to fully be in character as a child and being able to sing a kind of childish song definitely helped me to do this. As well as this we sung some of The Beatles songs in order to help the second years in their own Willy Russell play. During this I did actually discover that I like The Beatles! This was great fun, and it was good to familiarize myself with some of the songs.  

Comments

Popular Posts